Friday 17 June 2011

What a joke.

Unbelievable. The cheek of it. I'm genuinely lost for words at the thought of this gigantic load of bulls**t.

Tottenham Hotspur and Harry Redknapp have just given me enough reason to detest spurs for many seasons to come. After laughing off Chelsea's £20million bid for Luka Modric saying it is miles under their valuation of the player, they have the cheek to formally send West Ham a measly offer of just £4million for Scott Parker? What a load of sh*t. £4million for a player who did just as much for West Ham as Modric did for Spurs? Do me a favour Harry. Come back with a proper offer.

Bunch of hypocritical mugs. I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. Yes Parker is getting a little bit older now but he is by no means past his prime. Pretty much a regular in the England team and awarded the Sports Writers Award and valued at £4million by a potential future England manager? Well I can see he thinks highly of Parker's capabilities...not.

How can someone such as Charlie Adam, another central midfielder who starred for a relegated club, be put in the £8-12million bracket yet Parker, arguably a better player... Be thought of as a £4million pound player?! It just doesn't make sense to me. I don't know if it me being bias towards the West Ham player but I personally would want to see Spurs double of possibly even triple that offer to stand a chance of signing a player that meant to so much to the fans over the course of the 2010/11 season. I can see why Harry would want him, he puts players like Sandro and Tom 'I had all the pies' Huddlestone in the shade. He would benefit pretty much any midfield in the Premier League and Tottenham Hotspur should should show some respect towards the player and the club he belongs to by actually offering a fair and honest amount of money.

Open to contrasting opinions but if you're going to say that Parker is worth £4million then you are genuinely either deluded, or know nothing about * *l and have been living under a rock for the duration of last season.

Matt Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment